Fund Accountant - Dublin
Prestigious Dublin based client is looking for an accomplished Fund Accountant to support the Fund Administration Team with admin, controls, valuations and reviews.
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Manages multiple deliverables in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
- Engages with clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Responsible to ensure NAV processes are complete and accurate of disclosure in financial statements.
- Drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance. Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients.
- Engage with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
*Fund administration, fund services, fund calculations
*Fund audit and procedures
*Excellent working knowledge of NAV calculations and reviews
*High level of accuracy and attention to detail
*Private markets (Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity) fund administration experience
*Close ended funds
*Experience of Geneva/Investran/Yardi
Click apply now/contact Lianne, to be considered for the Fund Accountant role