SAP FICO Analyst - Contract role, Dublin
One of Ireland's leading insurance providers is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Analyst for a 6 month contract period, starting November 2020. The role will work closely with the Finance stakeholders across Europe, the Global SAP Team and the local IT Corporate Teams to provide solutions and support for the end to end finance processes within the local entities that have dependencies on the SAP Technologies.
The role will report to the Senior SAP FICO Analyst, based in Europe, and work on priority changes and small project requests from the European entities and provide related production support in co-ordination with the local and global teams. Role will also be able to spot opportunities for further leveraging SAP FICO and provide necessary training.
Mandatory Skills and experience:
* Experienced SAP FICO analyst from requirements analysis, blueprinting, testing and delivery through to production.
* Good in-depth knowledge and configuration of the related SAP modules, its sub ledgers (e.g. accounts payable, fixed assets), key setup/account structures
* Working with other SAP technical roles e.g. production Functional Configurators, BASIS / Security
* Working with the different SAP environments, transports and separation of duties
* Integration inbound/outbound to the SAP GL
* Finance Accounting Processes (e.g. Financial Reporting, Expense Accounting, Fixed Assets etc) and supporting structures e.g. Chart Of Accounts, Cost Objects
* Control processes enabled on SAP (e.g. bank reconciliation)
* Ability to engage and manage finance stakeholders at various levels and across multiple business operations
* Training/coaching finance users on the SAP feature set, accounting structures
* Self starter, delivery focused working with multiple business requests to deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
* Excellent daily rate depending on experience
* Competitive package
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organization's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers