Cyber Security Analyst
My client that specialise in the design and operation area are currently looking for a mid-level security analyst to join there expanding team. This is an extremely exciting role as not only will you be working with other security analyst you will also be exposed to architecture, infrastructure and application teams.
* Take Part in both project and operationally focused work concerning end user Security Protection technologies and implementing standards/processes. Join in the implementation of recommendations arising from vulnerability assessments and other potential threats.
* Security event monitoring and incident management support.
* Advise and promote colleagues on security best practices and provide security training were required
* Monitor all types of access to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee data and ensure compliance with organization policies and standards.
* Responsible for coordinating security assessments. Coordinate and report on the results of penetration testing, proactively identify and mitigate both internal and external threats
* Degree educated
* 3 years' experience ideally in a similar role
* Enthusiastic about Security and want to learn and progress
* A strong overall knowledge in Cyber Security including Risk, Compliance and Migration
* Network and host-based intrusion detection (NDS/HDS), non-repudiation, access control, network security, threat
* Experience in information technology that encompasses a variety of roles, such as working with SIEM, Data Loss Protection, Vulnerability Management, Forensics, IDS/IPS, privilege and identity management as well as software and security architectures, like NISt and ISO2700
* Knowledge of industry standard processes i.e. SDLC, CMMI, Change Mgmt, ITIL,OWASP
Contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital for more information 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.