In this C++ Linux Software Engineer role as part of a small team you will be building highly performant software products that test the performance of real applications over a virtual network in this award-winning business creating leading edge tech and achieving growth.
The right applicant will enjoy a fast paced, customer driven design environment where they work on scalable solutions that can change and flex to fit the evolving needs of the client / sector.
You will work end to end from design, architecture to hands on C++ Linux Software Engineering.
What is in this for you?
* Working for an award-winning business that is resilient to the economic impact of Covid19
* Joining a company that invest in staff and hire for the long-term, where you will be encouraged and supported in your career growth
* Work end-to-end on the design of market leading network emulation product In Return:
* You will have commercial experience in C++ Linux programming as Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer, preferably as part of a multi-disciplined team
* You will have worked on product-based project rather than services
* You will have multithreaded programming experience using Object Orientated techniques
* It is desirable to have GNU suite (gcc, gdb and automake)
* It is desirable to have other high-level language experience as well as strong C++ skills, languages such as C# and Python but not essential
* It is an advantage is you also have Network Programming and / or Real-Time Systems programming and / or virtualized environments (cloud, hypervisor, docker) experience but not essential
As a C++ Developer if you want to work from concept to go-to-market on an awarding winning suite of products that lead the market, where you can make a real impact, where you will work as part of top performing small team of likeminded gifted engineers and natural problem solvers for a company that values you then apply without hesitation.
Not only offering career enhancing project work but also a long-term home where you can grow as the company continues to grow...... click apply for full job details