SSIS Data Engineer Specialist – Contract (work from home)
The SQL Data Engineer will be required to develop, implement and document data systems that provide technical solutions to meet specifications and business requirements.
The SQL Data Engineer will be required to work on the Development of two frameworks using SSIS: • To perform ‘continuous’ data validation of data within the enterprise data platform
• To communicate with message queueing software to communicate changes to specific data sets within the platform
• Developing and maintaining current state documentation and deliverables for data solutions.
• Maintain existing and new data solutions to ensure that they continue to meet user needs.
• Expert level SSIS Skills
• Advanced SQL server development skills
• Ability to solve problems in a generic, rather than situation specific manner
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related degree; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases; experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and/or MongoDB preferred.
• Experience building data transformations, data structures, and data pipelines.
• Experience with data integration tools.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)