SQL MDS Specialist – Contract (work from home)
The Data Engineer will be required to develop, implement and document data systems that provide technical solutions to meet specifications and business requirements. You will work as part of a project team to define and document data and data pipelines for a variety of solutions.You will have Technical responsibility for data and data pipelines to ensure compliance with data standards, architectural standards, and achievement of documented requirements.
• Implement SQL Server Master Data Services
• Use Master Data Services to solve:
• Merging Multiple Identifiers for the same data item
• Extending Core data with business data
• Resolving data conflicts
• Experience of SQL Server Master Data Services
• Experience in working with internal business communities in utilizing MDS.
• Ability to solve problems in a generic, rather than situation specific manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related degree; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases; experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and/or MongoDB preferred.
• Experience building data transformations, data structures, and data pipelines.
• Experience with data integration tools.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages.
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)