Product Security Lead, Software, C#, .Net, SDLC, PMP, CISSP, Cybersecurity, Fortify On Demand, Checkmarx, Nessus, Metasploit.
Our client's Medication Management Solutions business is looking for a product security lead to support Infusion Systems products. You will be responsible to ensuring that the products you support fulfil the requirements of the corporate product security framework. You will also support the product security program within the business unit, this includes risk assessments, awareness/training, incident response, strategic initiatives, and external engagements. You will liaise with corporate resources with expertise in security testing, architecture, incident response, and program management.
* Ensure adoption of product security framework activities
* Track and report adherence to product security requirements
* Maintain and update security policies and procedures
* Accountable for ensuring projects are meeting objectives and deadlines
* Manage reoccurring coordination meetings and internal communications
* Work with technical project leaders to develop sound technical approaches and to plan the implementation of this work.
You should have:
* Bachelor's degree computer science or related field
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in product security, including cybersecurity.
* Proven ability to operate cross functionally to execute on BU-wide initiatives.
* Proven organizational and project management skills with software development projects.
* Experience with full SDLC applications with C#.net and healthcare/hospital software applications.
* Ability to manage multiple small to medium size projects, up to four at any one time.
* Must have combined experience with new product development, remediation, applications software development and cybersecurity design projects.
Additionally, it would be great if you had:
* PMP, CISSP, HCISPP certification
* Experience working in a highly federally regulated environment such as healthcare, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, etc. with a strict software development security process and standards.
* Experience with cybersecurity tools such as HPE Security Fortify On Demand, Checkmarx, Nessus, and Metasploit.