Evros is currently taking applications for a Driver Support Executive on behalf of our client, an independent privately owned provider of Fleet Leasing, Fleet Management and Mobility services. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
To support the Driver Services Team working alongside the aftersales customer support team, ensuring to deliver high levels of customer service, including automotive technical support. The role involves working within a call centre environment amongst a strong dynamic team, working closely with the fleet customers and their drivers, key automotive suppliers and contractors. There is a strong focus on vehicle downtime, turnaround, supplier negotiation, cost saving initiatives and customer service excellence.
- Work as part of the service team to provide ongoing support to fleet customers and their drivers
- Ensure that commitments relating to fleet support, vehicle maintenance and compliance are adhered to
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices for automotive repair
- Accountability for reaching out to drivers for all vehicle servicing and maintenance requirements in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Efficient management of both scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance
- Work closely with key suppliers for all aftersales related matters
- Direct all vehicles into preferred supplier network for all vehicle maintenance
- Adhere to internal processes and policies regarding customer care and driver support
- Management of all incoming customer queries, providing responses within agreed SLA’s
- Work collaboratively with the driver support team and with other teams to support the business and the customers
- Achieve all team and individual targets in order to meet with business objectives
- Track, review and analyse all customer survey feedback and develop strategies and process improvements to address any customer concerns
- Attend all product knowledge, compliance and training sessions organised by the managers
- Undertake any reasonable role-related duties and ad hoc projects, which may be requested from your manager from time to time
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ automotive experience
- Automotive technical experience preferable
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Proven experience within a Customer Service environment
- Customer driven with strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to build and maintain relationships
- Good telephone communicator with all suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Team player, actively participating in shared objectives and has enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals
- High achievement & drive with a proven ability to deliver results
- Solutions-focused with strong attention to detail and display a high level of accuracy
- Ability to think and take initiative, identify & implement efficiencies and the confidence to make appropriate decisions when required
- Good time management skills, managing fluctuating workloads & prioritization of daily tasks
- Ability to see issues through to completion and work to deadlines
- Adopt a professional approach in all dealing, demonstrate high standards and levels of performance and constantly strive to improve processes and procedures so as to add value to the team and the business
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate competency in the use of computers and out systems with a familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and an ability to become familiar with and learn how to use and navigate the company fleet management system.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Paola De Ambrosis and Jack Cremin in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.