Senior Software Developer
One tech company in Belfast is empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, allowing them to scale their businesses from their living rooms, shed's and kitchens to become powerhouses of retail and e-commerce: that company is now looking for a software developer to help them on their own special journey.
Businesses all start somewhere. This business started in the US and it aims to help any "wantrepreneur" from the moment they set up to the moment they make it big by creating product that:
* Enables digitized payments from any location using a cost effective solutions that improves the customer journey from the get go.
* Grows with your business. As your company grows the product grows, simplifying many of the head scratching issues that comes with setting up a new commercial enterprise (inventory management, order processing, payroll etc).
You role in make things happen.
You're applying to be a Senior Software Developer, but we are really looking for a keen "technologist that wants to play a vital role in our clients journey. This will involve:
* Using your broad technical knowledge to promote a cross-functional way of working in a prolific software house, here in Belfast.
* Work with and nurture they next wave of technologists to take Belfast by storm, leaving a lasting legacy on our country's tight knit tech community.
* Architect, build and deploy new features for a platform that gives new business their start and feeds a culture of people who make things happen for themselves… something very much needed in to today's current climate.
* Use and contribute to a tech stack that is diverse in nature. The complexity of this product offering calls for many different technologies outside of the core tech stack.
Rewarding work is rewarding.
From customer support to the Senior Software Developers that lead the technical output, this company recognises its success is a team effort so it rewards its team accordingly. This role is rewarded with:
* A salary of up to £65,000 per year.
* An average bonus of around 10%.
* Private health insurance, Private Healthcare packages, life insurance etc.
* Subsidised gym membership and company referral programs.
* A dedicated budget for you to attend community events- ie technology conferences etc.
What we need you to bring to the table.
When we say the Senior Software Developer we are looking for will be a keen "technologist" we really mean it. Sure, the expectations are lofty, but that is part of what will appeal to you.
You will have:
* Experience across multiple technical domains. Sure, you might not be a "full-stack" developer, but you know what goes on in both the front and back end of the SDLC.
* You won't be phased by learning new technology. The tech stack here involves js , Node.js , Ruby , Go , Python and much, much more. You will have dabbled in a few of these or have shown a penchant for learning new technologies on the fly.
* You'll have around 5+ years experience with a good portion of this taking place in an agile environment.
* You'll hopefully have experience mentoring junior developers (this is not a management role).
Does this challenge excite you?
Yes? Let's talk!
If you do apply we will give you a call to fill you in with the specifics. If you still like what you here then we will talk you through the application process and then… you just might be a senior software developer for one of the city's most reputable dev teams.
If you don't want to submit a CV, reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade- he will gladly fill you in.