Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
* Belfast, UK
* Full-time Company Description
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. As a recent finalist for the Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years' experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our employees agree; we were delighted to have been officially recognised as a Best Large Workplace in the UK, Ireland and Europe this year.
Invest in us and we'll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Benefits include profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Award s and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events , summer party and Christmas parties ! Job Description
Version 1 is the first company in Ireland to achieve Oracle Platinum Partner status: the top tier of the partnership programme. We have the largest locally-based Oracle implementation and managed support services capability in the country and a depth of expertise across the Oracle stack including Database, Middleware, E-Business Suite and Business Intelligence.
We have built a successful Oracle Practice which provides consultancy, development and support services to a range of Irish and International organisations. This is a great opportunity to progress existing Oracle skills with a leading Oracle Platinum Partner with excellent career prospects, and there will be opportunities for cross-practice work as well as a pipeline of complex and innovative projects to support. Qualifications
* A degree or masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. (industry certification and significant work experience will be considered)
* A minimum 5 years' experience developing applications using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Forms & Reports
* Delivery experience of Oracle solutions within the software industry, with a solid understanding of the software development/deployment lifecycle, particularly with regard to the bespoke implementation of systems using Oracle data warehouses, PL/SQL and Forms.
* Solid understanding of ETL processes.
* Solid understanding of code version management and code promotion practices in an enterprise environment.
* Excellent communications (written and oral), interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills and proficiency with MS Office.
* Oracle Forms 12c
* Weblogic 12c
* .NET 3.5-4.5
* Oracle APEX
* Oracle Spatial Additional information
We are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates should be eligible for UK Security Clearance...... click apply for full job details