My client is a leading global investment bank who are looking to grow out their DevOps engineering presence in Dublin.
You will play a significant part in delivering enterprise capabilities as a key member of the cloud software development team, contributing new code to the cloud software stack and DevOps practice.
As a DevOps engineer, you will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured Azure solutions that meet security policies and standards within the bank.
You will partner with developers in the Azure engineering team, as well as the business to continuously improve the tooling and frameworks to support self-service automation of the platform. Possessing a genuine passion for writing code, specifically to automate and integrate technologies, eliminating manual steps will go a long way in ensuring you get maximum satisfaction from this role.
You will develop custom code in Python, Groovy and Powershell to automate both build and testing for the platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help define and drive the new strategy across engineering as the bank push towards the public cloud, working collaboratively in a global team solving critical business needs.
* 5+ years of Linux system administration experience
* 5+ years of experience with infrastructure automation
* 5+ years of Middleware or database experience
* 5+ years of experience with cloud automation practices and SDLC
* 5+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure)
* Experience with containerizations ecosystems and delivery models (Kubernetes, Docker)
* System configuration management
* Experience working with agile development life cycle