*This role can be indefinitely fully remote for anyone based in the UK
Bug Fixing - boring!
Maintenance - nope!
Work with the latest tools to build from scratch? - Okay, you have my attention!
That's right, these folks are looking for the best Back End pros to join some of the most exciting projects in Belfast. You'll join swelling feature teams where autonomy is given and where the company culture is very much based around your personal and professional development.
Chances are you may not have worked with a lot of these tools - not to worry, it's a supportive environment where you can learn from the best!
The stack is constantly developing, at present:
Java, Microservices, Cassandra, Spark, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Python
On top of the above, they also offer the best benefits in Belfast!
* Salary up to £65,000
* 10% Bonus
* Generous Shares & Equity
* Free Lunch Everyday
* Flexible working Hours
* Work from home 2 days per week
* Reimbursed monthly travel costs to and from work
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great holidays, pension, medical, life insurance, 12 weeks full paid maternity/paternity leave
What do I need?
* Strong experience in Java or any OOP (Open to cross-training to Java)
* Some cloud experience is ideal
* Passion to learn and progress your career as a Software Engineer
So who are they?
Dominating the fraud prevention space, this company work with household names to protect online purchases. The Belfast tech hub is their engineering home - you'll join (remotely) at a critical time as the company expands into European markets.
Apply or drop me a message to find out more!