Oracle eBusiness Financials Consultant - Contract role, Dublin
A global multinational consultancy firm are recruiting an experienced Oracle eBusiness Financials Project Manager. This role requires an Oracle E-Business Financials expert (Federal General Ledger, Federal Purchasing, Budget Preparation, Federal Payables, and Federal Receivables, Projects, Fixed Assets, and Inventory) and previous experience working on prem is preferred.
* Manage implementations of technical and functional Oracle EBS solutions.
* Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects.
* Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships.
* Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
* Responsible for project financials including development of financial plans.
* Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team.
* Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues.
* Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions.
* Provide coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff.
* Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities.
Mandatory Skills and experience:
* Previous implementation experience of Accounts Payables, Payments for Oracle eBs 12.2.X
* Knowledge and understanding of iProcurement and Purchasing a plus
* Generating solutions in line with client business requirements documents
* Writing functional designs
* Transitions specifications to build team and support of same
* Documentation of configuration and build of configuration
* Support data conversion
* Support integration
* Support test and defect resolution
What's on offer:
* Excellent daily rate depending on experience
* Competitive package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Clare Grogan on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers