Product Owner – Limerick (Great Company)
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Product Owner to join one of Ireland`s leading industry experts. Using an innovative technology platform that is at the forefront of their industry. This is a real opportunity to create software solutions through digital transformation, and the successful Product owner will join an ever-expanding team working alongside cross functional teams to deliver and document client requirements.
There is flexibility to work remotely if you could make it into the office 1-2 day a week if based outside Limerick.
Product Owner responsibilities:
• Explore and Transform specifications that can be passed onto the software team that can be delivered to customers.
• Deliver agile ceremonies including sprint meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming.
• Be the primary go-to person within the delivery team in relation to customer requirements.
• Performing user story decomposition, if required.
• Define criteria for user stories and review with the team to ensure that stakeholder is effectively captured and developed.
• Ensure solution requirements documentation is kept up to date for the duration of the project.
Product Owner Requirements:
• 4+ years commercial experience as a Product Owner working primarily in the software development industry.
• Agile / Scrum methodology experience essential.
• Strong customer-facing experience must be confident and comfortable in dealing with personnel at all levels and possess well-developed communication and presentation skills.
• Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
• Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, and manage prioritization of product backlog in an agile environment
• Proven ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Proven ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex documents and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers.
• Ability to solve complex problems and take an innovative approach to problem solving.
• Participate in continuous improvement practices.
• Demonstrate a proactive approach, getting things done, accountability & ownership, prioritize own workload.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)