International corporation who has a major technology centre here in Dublin require an experienced certified Scrum Master from a software delivery background to work with a highly skilled team on Agile and Scrum methods.
This is an excellent job opportunity if you are a Scrum Master who wants to work with a team of highly skilled software developers with an Agile environment. You will create impact driving a number of enterprise level projects.
You will work a highly skilled team within a fast moving, Agile & fun environment. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced software Scrum Master to stretch their career and take on new meaningful challenges.
Requirements for Scrum Master Job
Scrum Master who is certified from a software development delivery background.
- Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master certification.
- Agile experience.
- Background as a software developer is a bonus.
- .NET knowledge is a nice extra to have.
- Servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution.
- You must be strong and confident in your ability as a Scrum Master.
- Ability to work with and influence teams of software developers.
- It is a bonus if you come from a background with Prince2 certification, originally Waterfall, who moved to Agile Scrum.
- Based in Dublin & legal to work in Ireland.
Salary is up to €80,000 with pension, health insurance, bonus and perks.
If you have the specified Scrum Master experience, are based in or near Dublin, and legal to work in Ireland, please send your CV to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co today.
There is also a separate daily rate contract version of the Scrum Master job.
* No Visa sponsorship, no relocation on offer, sorry! We cannot consider your application if you are not legal to work in Ireland. Please check you have the correct experienced specified above.