Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer (Level 1) that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working on a customer site in West Cork.
The successful candidate will work on and receive exposure to different technologies, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Cloud, as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions.
Key Objectives / Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day frontline technical support (hardware and software) for end-users in a friendly and open manner.
- Provide end user support and troubleshooting for primary IT business applications across all departments.
- Log tickets and provide first-level fix where possible.
- Troubleshoot all IT issues ensuring that incidents are appropriately logged and communicated through to resolution, escalating issues where required.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Provide desktop support for all users including remote users.
- Provide 1st level support for ERP and IT business applications
- Part of on-call rota to handle critical support issues.
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee.
Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.