Evros Technology Group, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking a Network Security Consultant to join our Professional Services team based out of our head office in Dublin.
As a member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at Evros you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management
The Network Security Consultant role involves design, planning, implementation & support of our client’s network and security infrastructure across multiple datacentre and cloud environments. You will have ownership and responsibility for developing the quality & security of these networks while meeting evolving business requirements of our clients. The role will require design and delivery skills to develop innovative solutions for our customers. You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with Evros’s continued expansion.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hands-on networking role, including firewalls, routing & switching.
- Primarily enterprise level network experience, on technologies such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Meraki and F5.
- A logical approach (backed by strong experience) to troubleshooting complex network & firewall issues
- Knowledge of and experience with dynamic routing protocols including BGP & OSPF
- Ability to design resilient, scalable & secure network solutions to meet specific requirements
- Any of the following certifications are desirable: PCNSE, CCIE, CCNP (Routing / Switching), CCSP, CISSP.
- Some experience with virtualisation technologies & SD-WAN would be an advantage
- Ability to take client requirements and translate them into a network design that fits into an overall infrastructure plan
- For projects and engagements where you are the nominated lead Network engineer - lead activities and requirement gathering
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues & follow through to resolution
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to confidently present solutions you have designed
- Ability to act as a mentor to more junior team members
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.