Cybersecurity Incident Response Senior level
Working for a global company, the successful candidate will have the chance to join one of the most effective security teams in Ireland.
You will be working as a senior incident response analyst responsible for responding to cyber incidents, hunting for adversaries in on client networks and conducting in-depth intrusion analysis, malware analysis and digital forensics.
* Perform a variety incidents response activity on client's networks/sites
* Be a key technical resource in support of cyber incident response (incident lifecycle management, triage, and containment)
* Creation of reports after carrying out assessment and evaluations, that will allow you to recommend tools and technology to troubleshoot any issues.
* Assist scope for prospective engagements
* Mentor junior colleagues
* Customer focused and happy to work on client site when required
* Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time
* Intrusion analysis on Windows (endpoint and server) and Unix/Linux
* Background in Network Intrusion
* Experience with Malware including reverse engineering
* Strong knowledge of various security tools for detection, diagnosis, containment, and remediation
* SANS, GSEC, CIM, CHIA, CEH, ITIL, CISA, CCNA, CCNP, GNFA, GCFA, GIAC
* Certifications payments
* Days off for personal training and attendance of conferences
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.