Evros Technology Group are seeking applications for an experienced Network Security Engineer for a busy managed services environment, servicing a broad range of customers across range of network technologies.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin South.
- Support, configure and install network security devices (primarily Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls, with some other vendors also included)
- Maintain and improve documentation of customers’ network environments
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- Work within change management policies to ensure success of changes
- Implement security tools, policies and procedures as appropriate
- Co-ordinate with vendors and other IT teams to resolution
Technical skills and experience
- Cisco CCNP or Palo Alto PCNSE certification
- >3 years relevant experience supporting network security technologies
- Experience supporting and configuring a range of network devices and technologies (firewalls, switches, load balancers, VPNs etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Experience of Enterprise Networking and Data Centre Environments
- Experience conducting network audits
Beneficial skills and experience
- IT Degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Experience with not only Cisco equipment (Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortigate etc.)
- ITIL familiarisation
- Decisive, dynamic, and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place
- Conscientious, trustworthy, and capable of organising and delivering on tasks with little direction
- Strong troubleshooting and communications skills are an absolute necessity
- Capable of adjusting their approach for the varied customers supported
- Process oriented with great attention to detail
- Travel expenses
- Training and development
- Health insurance
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.