They are looking for someone who is truly looking to develop and master their craft and join them as a Senior Marketing Manager working in a supportive, hard-working and close-knit team of expert marketers, strategists, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers. The Team prides itself in taking time to truly understand the dynamics of each Client's business and they genuinely care about delivering successful commercial outcomes. It is a central focus of the organisation to constantly hone our craft because they believe in the power of best practice marketing to accelerate business growth.
If you are seeking a more interesting, more challenging and more meaningful role. One with plenty of accountability, autonomy, flexibility and diversity. One where your efforts have a direct impact and you make a genuine difference through your work, then you should contact and take that next leap in your career.
Core responsibilities of this position:
- Manage and grow your own client accounts. From research and planning, to creative development and marketing execution, you will have full ownership of building relationships and delivering results for your own book of client accounts.
- Forge rock-solid client relationships: You will work shoulder to shoulder with clients, as a business partner, to deliver a commercial result. Open and honest communication and collaboration with clients is essential.
- Execute tailored marketing programmes: Using strategies and tactics such as ABM, content marketing, social advertising, PPC, online advertising, direct mail, print ads, email marketing, webinars, SEO and conversion rate optimisation, you will create marketing programmes that fit clients’ needs.
- Create content that engages: You will research, shape and draft copy for industry reports, case studies, blogs, infographics, campaign landing pages, advertising banners, emails, videos etc. Working with our design team, you will translate these in compelling content assets.
- Deliver marketing platform expertise: You will continually develop your knowledge and skills in supporting technologies such as Salesforce Pardot, Lead Forensics, Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Google AdWords etc.
- Grow account revenue & profitability: You will develop and closely manage project schedules, budgets and resources. An ability to forge strong relationships and a laser focus on driving commercial results, will result in sustained growth of clients’ account revenue and profitability.
- Clear communication and constructive collaboration with our internal team of B2B strategists, communications managers, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers will enable you to deliver best-in-class marketing programmes for your clients. You will work closely with third party partners and suppliers including technology partners and contractors to maximise value for clients and for the company.
- As a senior member of the team, you will take an instrumental role in driving the organisation's business strategy, service offerings, sales and marketing activities. Inspired by our ambitious shared values, we operate as one team with one goal; to help grow our client’s business through best practice B2B marketing.
Fortune favours the bold, talk to us today.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa)