Cyber Security Consultant
A new and exciting opportunity for a security consultant to join an organisation with a global presence. This company works in various areas including, Information Security, Risk, GDPR, Incident Response. If you are looking to build upon your current skillset and exposed to new technology in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
* Deliver cybersecurity risk assessments including planning and execution
* Lead a team of consultants on various projects and liaise with managers from various teams to ensure projects are delivered
* Assist on internal projects to gain new skills in various security areas
* Consult with clients to understand their requirement and make appropriate suggestions
* Prepare high-quality assessment reports, cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines, and other client deliverables, as required.
* Mentor junior colleagues and participate in monthly reviews
* 3 year's experience in a consultancy company ideally "BIG4"
* 3 years experience in cybersecurity related field
* Certified or working towards; CISSP, GIAC, CEH, OWSP,
* Working knowledge of NIST, ISO27001, ITIL
* Great communication skill, written and verbal
* Annual Bonus
* Payments for courses/certification
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.