Cloud Infrastructure Manager (Azure)
I'm working exclusively in partnership with a successful online organisation as they look to hire an Experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to manage their Azure based infrastructure department.
Are you a highly talented Azure cloud engineer but you're feeling that your work is not appreciated and you are restricted by your current work environment? Do you have managerial aspirations but finding it extremely difficult to move into a leadership role within your current company? If so, this is the perfect move for you!
My client are looking for engineers who want to push the boundaries of their day to day job requirements. Innovative and passionate people who want the chance to make a difference in an organisation where their work will influence real change and they'll be able to see it reflected in the technical progress of the company. The team perform at an extremely high level and the work is very challenging, but above all, it's a fun environment to be involved in!
The role will lead 2 engineers and take ownership of a number of large scale Azure based projects due to commence in the near future. Whilst this role is a managerial position, it is essential that the successful applicant have extensive hands on experience with design, implementation and maintenance of Azure based cloud infrastructure. It's vitally important you will be experienced managing cloud infrastructure at a large scale
* Extensive Azure experience - high degree of competence designing new Azure implementations and advising other teams on various Azure services.
* Strong Security knowledge.
* Experienced managing cloud infrastructure at a large scale with high volume of transactions.
* An understanding of cost management.
* Good leadership and people management skills.
* Extensive Windows server, Azure AD and Office 365 experience.
* Experience in a highly regulated environment would be desirable (finance, pharma ,online gaming etc).
If this sounds like the right next step in your career, these kind of roles don't come up too often, so please send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.