We are looking for a Principal Embedded Engineer to work with a global medical technology company. They are looking for someone who can influence the direction and make a difference to their projects.
* Engage, influence and collaborate with various departments involved with current projects.
* Develop a deep understanding of device architecture and system engineering.
* Design high-level product concepts.
* Design and implement software based on functional requirements.
* Design, implement and test software technical documentation.
* Document and repair issues that arise during field testing.
* Understand and implement request for software changes.
* Minimum 10+ years' experience in Embedded Engineering positions.
* Strong hands-on experience coding with C++ and Python.
* Experience working on R&D Projects is essential.
* Strong experience in software-hardware interface, System on Chip and communication interfaces.
* Experience with Eclipse, Visual Studio or other Development IDE's.
* Experience with GUI design and development.
* Experience with Angular framework.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.
Email me jobs like this