Home > AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer required to join a leading multinational based in Dublin 18. The AWS Cloud Engineer you will join an expanding team driving the on-prem to public Cloud transformation for the business. This is a career making opportunity to work on a significant global reaching project and join and expanding business offering top end remuneration packages, and an employee focused culture.
· Work closely with Dev teams to achieve a high level of automation at scale
· Contribute to the architecture, implementation and administration of system, network, security, and Cloud technologies
· Guide on deployments and standards
· Provide third level support to the business.
· Ensure IT security and risk compliance.
· Experience in a similar Cloud Engineering / DevOps role ideally in a multinational company
· Experienced with AWS multi account structures
· Ability to use structured problem solving tools to troubleshoot systems, identify root causes and develop resolution options.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Strong cross-functional team player
· Any experience with Ansible, Python, Gitlab, Kubernetes etc is a bonus
· Excellent starting salary – info on request
· Performance bonus
· Private Health Insurance
· 6% pension contribution
· Flexible working arrangements
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
6-9 Trinity Street
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies