The successful PHP Developer will be committed to delivering logical, easy-to-use superior applications.
Core requirements include:
* 3+ years' experience with object-orientated PHP
* Experience with databases, particularly MySQL or SQL
* Symfony, Zend or Laravel experience highly beneficial
* A Computer Science degree or similar
* Awareness of patterns-based approaches to design
* Ability to work at all parts of the software development Life-cycle; from requirements definition to testing
As well as this, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
This company place great emphasis on employee satisfaction and are big on collaboration. Strong communication skills and being a great team player are extremely important. A positive attitude is crucial. The company are committed to helping all their developers upskill, so technical skills are important but open-mindedness, enthusiasm for tech and motivation and proactiveness are key attributes the successful developer will also possess.
This company have already started conducting interviews so if you would like to be considered, get in touch immediately!
If you think you have the skills and the attitude required for the role, send in your application or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this