Senior Cloud Security Engineer
I am working with one of the biggest solution providers in Ireland on an exciting new role. They work with a variety of global organisations. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and grow your skills while working with enterprise-level companies.
* Understanding of the infrastructure components of a software Data Centre.
* Broad technical knowledge of a range of Infrastructure disciplines across Network/Storage/Compute in addition to Cyber Security and Cloud solutions.
* Understand the integration of 3rd party applications into an automation tools
* Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on vendor products and technologies
* provide escalation and mentorship to junior colleagues and assist, as a senior member of the team, in the ongoing improvement and development of junior staff.
* Reaction Automation building solutions around open-source and proprietary tools.
* Develop and deploy tools based on various cloud platforms Azure, AWS, Google
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (Related degree)
* Advanced knowledge in AWS/Azure
* Knowledge of Information Security attack techniques and practices.
* Advanced knowledge in network security and system administration, (Kali Linux would be advantageous)
* Firewalls product experience across vendor products, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
* Understanding in design, implementation of solutions that require containers (Kubernetes etc)
* Experience of VMware NSX
* Understanding and experience with VMware Cloud Foundation solutions
* Experience with several automation toolsets such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible *
For More information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.