FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Trainee Product Owner based in Limerick.
As a Software Analyst you will:
* Collaborate with feature team Area Product Owner to elicit requirements from internal and external stakeholders and SMEs
* Create detailed User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for development and test
* Work with the Area Product Owner to build, refine & prioritise backlog
* Provide regular direction and guidance to the development and test teams
* Collaborate with development and test when bugs are raised
* Collaborate closely with Lead Product Owner to ensure timely sign off artifacts
* Work closely with User Experience Design Engineers
* The successful candidate will have a minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline and 5+ years experience working in a Software Environment.
* They will have experience in writing Use Cases and detailed Acceptance Criteria, excellent understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile and working in a distributed, cross functional development team. Experience working with Medical Devices is a plus.
To apply for this exciting Trainee Product Owner role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Stamp 4 or Full EU passport is required. Candidates must already be based in Ireland due to Covid restrictions.