Field Service Engineer
Founded in 1995 Deycom Computer Services has grown to become one of the leading providers of technology solutions in the South East of Ireland. Our business has grown on creating a reputation for delivering “People Focused Technology Solutions”. From that success we are now entering an exciting period of growth and are looking to add an experienced technical resource to our team.
What is the job?
We deliver complex technical solutions to our customers so they can focus on what they are good at. You will be working closely with our customers to deliver and maintain solutions for their technical requirements. You will be responsible for resolving IT issues and upgrading the existing infrastructure of our customer. You will also be responsible for making recommendations to our customers to help enhance their business continuity. The majority of our customers have Hybrid Cloud solutions.
Attributes of the Candidate
· Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
· Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
· Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
· Attention to detail.
Skills and Experience Required
- A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in both remote and on-site support
- Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
- Desktop & Remote Admin
- Experience with all levels of Windows Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including Exchange
- Providing support for the Exchange, Hyper V and VMWare Environment.
- Providing Hardware and software support to our Enterprise customers
- Daily support for all backup related issues ensuring a timely resolution
- Working with all levels of Windows OS from Windows 7 to 10
- Successfully helping users to migrate to Office365 and solving any related problems
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to creating a great working environment, where those who thrive on challenges and personal development will succeed and we will offer a competitive salary, based on your experience.