Automated Test Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's QA team. As a part of our clients QA Automation Team.
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing, creating and executing automation test cases for various projects. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive and will have proven test execution experience preferably within a financial environment. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA life-cycle and methodology. IT related degree not necessary, we will consider other degree disciplines but the key is a long term interest in a career in QA.
We have multiple positions available.
What we require of you:
* Design, create and execute automation test scripts
* Creation of defects and liaise with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
* Document, track and escalate defects as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar defect management tools
* Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the roll outs
* Ability to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully
We look for:
* Smart, driven and fast learners
* Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
* Organised and methodical approach under pressure
* Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
* Experience Working in an Agile Environment
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Experience with software test automation tools, preferably QTP.
* VBScript experience is an advantage
* Strong communication skills and accuracy are essential
* Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes efficiently and effectively as required
* Ability to multi task , use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
* Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your Test Automation experience, your expertise in scripting and in coding in general. Full eligibility to work in Ireland permanently is required for this role.