Automation QA Engineer required for a permanent role based in Galway. My client, an international cyber security company is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join an established team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment covering a broad range of technologies. This role will on board and start remotely.
· Creation of test scripts/cases automation frameworks and test data
· Work collaboratively with other teams to communicate test progress
· Development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline
· Ensure application security is always maintained during testing
- Suggest and advise on new testing techniques and tools
What is required:
· 2+ years of experience in an Automation test role
· Experience using Codeception or other test automation frameworks.
· Good knowledge of continuous Integration/continuous development
· Exceptional attention to detail, with a solid understanding of engineering best practices.
· Working knowledge of PHP is an advantage but not essential
· Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively across the business