Explores ways to identify stealthy threats that may have found their way inside networks, without detection, using the latest threat intelligence. As a Penetration Tester within my client's team, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver various security penetration testing assessments to a variety of clients in different industries. This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique projects to help businesses protect their key assets from various risks by identifying and exploiting security holes.
* Hands-on external Penetration Testing experience with experience of infrastructure and/or application Penetration Testing
* Exposure to a variety of security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action
* Current technical understanding of security threats, trends and solutions
* Strong demonstrated ability to take vulnerabilities and articulate the actual business risk along with good reporting writing and client presentation skills
* Familiarity with Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, Tigerscheme SST and CESG Check
* A consultative manner and customer facing skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and advise on best practice
* An enquiring mind, the tenacity to overcome technical challenges, and an ability to approach problems from different perspectives
What would make you Stand out:
* Degree Educated
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.