Contract Front End / UI Developer
About the Role: Initial 3 months with potential extension.
Rate: €400 - €550 per day.
My client is looking for a talented Front End / UI Developer to join their Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
To apply for the Front End / UI Developer Role, please apply now or send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie
Responsibilities of the Front End / UI Developer Role:
• Liaise with UI and UX Designers, understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution.
• Develop interfaces for web and mobile applications Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Follow the agile development methodologies and practices.
• Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features.
• Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience for the Front End / UI Developer Role:
• 5+ Years Front End Development experience.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)