We are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to work in a company with a global reach, exciting services and important clients. They are working with their clients to help make energy cleaner and more efficient.
* Design and develop software and firmware to be implemented in industrial grade embedded systems.
* Work with Specialists and Product Managers to evaluate system level requirements.
* Development and maintenance of C/C++ code.
* Support the creation and implementation of process-driven designs.
* Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
* Strong experience developing embedded C or C++ applications for embedded systems.
* Experience with serial communications such as RS485, Modbus, SPI, I2C and SPI.
* Have hands-on experience with tools like Git or SVN.
* Experience using software and hardware debugging techniques.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.