Contract role - excellent daily rates
We are seeking an IT Security Specialist engineer or Team Leader with expertise in Threat hunting and forensic analysis.
The vacancy is a first IT Security hire within the Dublin Operation of a Global Multinational engaged in the Pharma sector. You will be joining a Global Team of Cyber Security & Threat Intelligence Professionals based across the EMEA region.
The Head of Cyber Security is seeking an InfoSec Analyst / Cyber Threat Hunter to create, build and roll-out a Threat Hunting program across its Security centres worldwide.
While this project/program will be at the core of your role, you must also be happy to act as a final escalation point for P1 incidents where L1/L2 & L3 have been unable to rectify the incident. So high technical IT Security expertise is required.
In building the Threat Hunting Program, you will need to:
* Identify, collect and analyze threat intelligence from internal and external sources and teams globally
* Develop, analyze techniques and execute hunts to identify threats across the environment
* Interface with other Cyber Security teams and business stakeholders across regions to build, implement countermeasures and improve defenses
* Senior Level (6+ years) of experience in IT Security within a Multinational Organisation or an international SOC centre
* Expertise in Cyber Security Threat Hunting and computer forensics
* Excellent Communication skills and the ability to lead a team or mentor less experienced IT Security Professionals
* System & network based forensic analysis
* Dynamic malware analysis, reverse engineering and scripting
* Proficiency with Splunk and any relevant Threat Hunting tools such as: Sqrrl, Mantix4 M4, Exabeam, Endgame, Infocyte Hunter, etc
* Experience in forensic analysis & related tools is also expected, such as: Guidance Encase, X-Ways, Volatility, FTK, Axiom, Wireshark or other forensic tools
* Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and associated tactics
Contract rate: Good Market Daily rate - Senior InfoSec consultants
Contract duration: 6 months, extendable
Please note that junior or mid-level IT Security or Cyber Security Analysts will be unsuitable for this role. You must meet the minimum levels indicated in the above description, otherwise your application will be rejected.
Please also note that EU/EEA nationals or current Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Other Key Terms: Certified Threat Hunter, Threat Hunting, Cyber Threat analysis, Cyber security forensics. Computer Security forensics, Ethical Hacker, Cyber Security Professional, InfoSec Specialist, Computer Security, Network Security, Applications Security, IT Security Analyst, IT Security Specialist, IT Systems security, SIEM, Real time Threat analysis, Penn testing, Penetrative attacks, malware, spyware, computer viruses, CISSP, Computer Information Systems Security Specialist / Professional, IT Security Contractor, Computer Security Contractor.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.