IT Licencing Management Consultant
Requirement: An IT Licencing Management Consultant with the goal of supporting delivery of licencing-related improvements including:
- Independent advice on processes and procedures.
- Market research input for licencing-related tools and services.
- Knowledge and expertise on managing licencing agreements.
- Briefings on current and future trends in licencing best-practice.
- Strategies for key areas such as audit response management.
- Operational-level advice and support as required.
All work must be pre-approved in advanced in writing with the relevant manager on a day to day basis and progress will be formally reported on a day to day basis.
The Consultant will have the following track record, capabilities and qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ senior IT licencing management experience in a large-scale, multi-vendor IT environment.
- Excellent track record of analysing, designing and presenting organisational solutions to high-level management issues in the IT licencing management space.
- Senior experience in licencing vendor management and audit response.
- Experience with delivering demonstrable value to organisations.
- Demonstrable track-record in delivering value as an ITAM consultant to client organisations.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with ITIL.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
ABOUT PFH TECHNOLOGY GROUP Founded in 1985, PFH is Ireland’s leading, indigenous Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions Provider, supplying ICT based business solutions to our wide range of clients. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all you ICT needs via our specialist competency centres and ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified support services. Our client base, of over 1,500 organisations, is served from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. We employ over 450 people.