Senior DevOps Engineer - Limerick
Our client, a well-established multinational R&D firm based in Limerick has a requirement for a Senior DevOps Engineer from a development background to join their existing team on a permanent basis, initially remotely with a view to ramping up onsite presence over the coming months.
As internal changes are being made, this role has been created to bring in a fresh perspective in creating CI/CD pipelines and development processes. This role offers a long term opportunity to challenge the right candidate and have input into large scale development projects. A strong benefits package is attached to this role as well as the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team.
· Working closely with development teams and senior engineers/architects on aspects of the development lifecycle, automating and monitoring processes
· Taking responsibility for improving the efficiency of development, creating pipelines and helping to expand a DevOps Culture
· Bringing Kubernetes Cluster experience to bear on current and new projects
· Management of test environments through to deployment
· At least 6 years of commercial experience post graduation
· Ideally coming from an object-oriented development background (two years)
· Solid experience in DevOps Infrastructure (TFS highly desirable)
· Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Containers, Terraform
· Azure and MS based sys admin knowledge and a high level of comfort in scripting
To learn more about the role, client and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.