Senior Software Developer
My client is a leader in US software product company in the Ecommerce space. Due to ongoing growth and major success at a global level they have an opportunity for an experienced Lead or Senior Software Developer to join the Irish Office , small close knit team ( current team 2 QA and 1 Developers )with a view to expanding and growing the team in the coming years . This role will give you the opportunity to apply your technical expertise to help with product development and growing out the technology department.
Due to COVID this role is initially work from home, post COVID the offices are Sligo, near the University / Sligo IT.
The interview process if conducted fully remote, VIA Zoom or Teams.
The offer- Excellent salary -Pension 3%, Company bonus paid on profit, Death in Service, Long term Sick cover, VHI, Dental, 20 days holidays
Responsibilities will include:
• Work directly with platform architects to lead the way in the technical design and development of products
• Enhance and create new applications components using SDLC best practices and cloud technology
• Help with design sessions and set goals to ensure delivery expectations are met.
• Work with key stakeholders to scope work, manage schedules and joint activities with remote developers
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years .NET Development experience (ideally some lead experience)
• Understanding of .Net Core Framework and Web services
• 1+ years’ experience in cloud development with an understanding of containers and microservices
• Experience with requirements analysis, solution architect and design
• Knowledge of DevOps – Ideally Azure DevOps but AWS or similar is fine
• The ability to architect solutions and business components
• Excellent communication skills
• Permission to work in Ireland - EU or Stamp 4 Visa
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)