Global Software Development Manager (Python)
This is a brand new role for a multinational company looking to expand their Dublin office. Their plan is to more than double the size of their Ireland office over the next 12 months and this hire will play a key role in building out their development function over that period of time.
The successful candidate will lead two teams of python developers whilst also being involved in the hands on day to day engineering. You'll need to be an excellent leader able to mentor and improve your engineering team but also still be comfortable getting your hands dirty with some python code.
Ideally you'll be someone who is confident working hands on with your team one minute and then being able to flip to communicating and discussing project strategy with C level management the next. You'll also need to have a proven background working in environments tasked with processing extremely large amounts of data.
The organisation are on an upward trajectory and have some big products in the pipeline where they plan to change the way their industry operates. It's ambitious but that means it's a hugely exciting time to get involved.
* Extensive background in python engineering.
* Proven experience leading multiple engineering teams ideally across multiple locations.
* Extensive experience working in an agile environment and ensuring teams follow Agile processes.
* Experience implementing large scale distributed systems in the cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP).
* Azure DevOps experience would be a plus.
* Knowledge of Terraform, ansible, CI/CD (Jenkins), Docker, Docker swarm would all be hugely beneficial.
If this role sounds like the right step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.