Senior AWS DevOps Engineer – Dublin – Excellent Salary + Benefits
My Client is an award-winning global company who is seeking an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team and support the successful delivery of projects to their clients. As part of the operations team you will be working on the scale and security in cloud models while providing their users with tools to facilitate operational excellence in managing their SaaS / PaaS/ IaaS vision.
Responsibilities of the AWS DevOps Engineer Role:
• Engineer and automate their SaaS solution for security, reliability, and scale.
• Develop and build automated deployments for their cloud hosted solution
• Propose AWS enhancements into current infrastructure
• Create and/or improve the tools that enable observability on availability and performance of cloud services.
• Apply DevOps principles and practices to speed-up the delivery of change to the SaaS environment.
• Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
Required Experience for the AWS DevOps Engineer Role:
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Cloud Automation Engineer
• Experience of deploying and supporting applications in AWS Administration
• Knowledge of continuous integration technology e.g. Kubernetes, docker, Jenkins ansible puppet
• System administrations experience with Linux or Mircosoft windows server
• Experience with Networking and troubleshooting ( TCP/IP, DNS , Switching, DNS, firewalls etc
• Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
• Strong team player with a results-oriented track record.
• Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a part of the role will involve increasing the overall knowledge of Cloud / DevOps methodologies across the organisation.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a continuous learning mindset.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)