Professional Services Engineer – the perfect mix of remote work, projects and shiny new technology.
This role provides the perfect balance between freedom and razor sharp technical delivery. You are a vital cog in our communications and delivery with fantastic opportunities to further develop your career and technical skills.
Spector provide specialist IT Support and Risk Management services to a range of well-known clients across an interesting range of high value industry sectors. We are always on the lookout for good emerging talent and people that wish to develop their careers in the technology sector.
• Structured training and career development.
• Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
• Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues and clients.
• Remote work is encouraged.
The role is to deliver successful technical projects for clients blended with higher end escalations. It's a super role for those that enjoy the freedom of working with multiple clients, R&D and end to end delivery of projects. The majority of the role can be fulfilled remotely. This job is well suited to an analytical and critical thinker who can apply logic to problems, have the patience to find resolutions to complex issues, and have strong interpersonal skills.
We are based bang in the centre of Silicon Docks in the heart of Dublin with the majority of our clients based in the greater Dublin area. It is a great place to work with easy access to the city and great places to meet and eat.
Who should apply:
Above all we are looking for a candidate that has :
• A minimum 3 years working in a field delivery role with onsite experience.
• A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree
• Industry certifications – MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
• Strong Microsoft 365 & Azure skills and/or experience
• Ability to work in a complex technical environment incorporating DR, Resiliency, HA, with a focus on best practice solutions for VMware, Server and Storage Technologies, MS SQL, IIS,
• Understand basic network concepts – VLANs, ACLs, routing, DHCP, VMware networking
• Problem solving and listening skills.
• Project delivery experience – ability to work to and assist delivering complex projects.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Clean drivers licence.
• Salary: Depending on experience, qualifications mix.
• Training and certifications path provided.
• Company bonus structure.