The Clerical Officer: ICT & Membership, will work as part of team under the management of the Section Assistant General Secretary and the overall management of the General Secretary.
In that context, he/she will be allocated specific duties and will be required to exercise sound judgement, skill and diligent application in the performance of his/her role and demonstrate flexibility when required.
The successful candidate will provide support in the following areas ;
* Logging and dealing with ICT support calls and queries from internal staff, remote staff and officers
* Responsibility for daily back up of IT system including policies, testing and retrieving of files
* Provide support to the team who use a Microsoft Dynamics platform across a range of varied duties
* Administering the mobile phone account to include dealing with day to day requests and queries from internal and external committee members, liaising with Vodafone, managing MDM system
* Providing administrative support for the management of third-party relationships
* Other duties, responsibilities or tasks which, from time to time, may be assigned by the General Secretary
Competencies and Attributes
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:-
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
* Must multitask and have experience of working within a team environment
* Ability to exercise sound judgement
* Must have a knowledge of ICT Systems and a willingness to acquire additional skills as required
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Excel an advantage
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.