Solas IT have partnered exclusively with a fast-growing Irish energy company who provide electricity and gas services. They have a real customer focus and aim to give people total control and complete transparency over their utility costs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company with a great working environment and friendly team. You will work alongside two very experienced Senior Developers who will help and guide you along the way.
Responsibilities of the Frontend Developer Role:
• Building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications
• Providing technical solutions to internal business needs
• Providing technical support to the various internal departments on all team software
• Developing using unit tests and engaging in the writing of other types of automated tests
• Developing new functionality on existing products
Required Skills and Experience for the Frontend Developer Role:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good communication skills and organisation skills
• Proven ability at a high level in developing web applications and web sites.
• Experience with creating and maintaining of automated tests an advantage.
• Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)