Evros are looking for a highly motivated Digital Sales Executive to join our team.
Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all their IT needs can be managed by one provider. With over 450 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Auckland the company delivers a unique national coverage in the IT services industry.
As part of our own transformation, we are modernising our sales structures. The Digital Sales team is a newly formed group with a mandate to accelerate traditional business and subscription-based cloud-first services and solutions.
We are looking for an energetic Digital Sales Executive to join us.
This is an amazing opportunity to step into a world of endless scope and to establish yourself as a player in the fast moving, high energy world that is technology!
• Research companies and individuals to identify new prospects using internet sites, industry publications and cold calls
• You will also identify opportunities through inbound and outbound calling, digital marketing, social selling and by working with our subject matter experts to sell cloud-first services and technologies.
• The specialist role will involve working with customers to understand their key drivers, by having conversations that will help to nurture sales pipeline and promote customer engagement.
• You will work with customers and design solutions that are tailored to their specific needs.
• You will also be required to pivot & introduce our extensive portfolio of services and solutions.
• Identify customers, qualify, propose, negotiate and sell!
• Manage the opportunity and present the proposal.
• Build and sustain a pipeline at a minimum of 3x sales target.
• Develop a strong knowledge of their products and become proficient at providing demonstrations of these services
• Can do attitude and ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that sales opportunities are dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Excellent customer facing and presentation skills
• Strong customer service experience previous Sales presentation experience in the IT industry
• Prepare weekly sales reports to be shared with management
• Ensure contact details of new leads and prospects are recorded in the company CRM system as well as general upkeep of CRM system
• Ensure details and outcomes from meetings and calls are recorded in company CRM system
The stuff that comes natural to you!
• Amazing attitude
• Curious, hungry and ambitious
• Results and actions focused
• Passion for success
• Attention to detail
• 3rd Level education
• Min 1 years’ account development experience in B2B sales and marketing in the IT space
• An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries and commission plans
• Flexible working hours to facilitate your work-life balance
• Benefits package where you can choose what works best for you including healthcare, tax saver tickets, one4all voucher, etc.
• Discounts on technology products
• Employee assistance program
• Wellness, sports and social club membership
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.