Lead C# .Net Developer/Team Lead, Dublin
I've a great new technically exciting C# .Net role available for a strong Senior Developer or Lead Developer to join a rapidly growing automation company in Dublin.
We're looking for someone who can be a mix of Lead developer and get involved with the high level feature development, and be continually improving the current system and codebase but who can also get involved in a management capacity as the C# .Net Team Lead at times (20% to start with). This will involve mentoring and guide more junior developers, completing code reviews, being involved with architectural design and test case design, advising on process improvement etc. We're looking for someone who can impart their expertise thought the the entire SDLC promoting optimisation and improvements across the board.
This is a great role in terms of progression opportunities, this client are new and exciting and have been growing rapidly in the past few years. The work is unique and progressive; it's heavily in the automation and IoT space, making full use of .Net Cores capabilities to support these types of systems.
* 6 or more years with C# .Net Developer (Advanced/Expert Level)
* Experience with ASP.Net, .Net Core, SQL Databases
* Experience with the entire SDLC
* Experience mentoring juniors and leading a team
* Good understanding of best practises, principles and patterns
* Good understanding of modern architecture techniques
* Bonus Points: Understanding/interest with automation systems
* Salary: 75-85k
Key Words: C#, .Net, Lead Developer, C# Developer, Lead C# Developer, .Net Developer, Lead .Net Developer, Lead C# .Net Developer, Lead C# .Net Software Developer, C# .Net Team Lead, C# Team Lead, .Net Team Lead, Dublin, Automation, .Net Core
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.