Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer (Level 1) that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working on a dedicated team for a prestigious client, supporting an evolving and exciting multi-technology IT environment.
The successful candidate will work on and receive exposure to different technologies, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, ServiceNow, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract position based in Cork.
The role would involve:
- Remote Monitoring and Management support and configuration of customer’s infrastructure
- Provision accounts and equipment
- Supporting Windows Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Ms. Office, O365
- Configuration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory.
- Maintain and build the current documentation in place
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
- Application troubleshooting and support
- Imaging and Deployment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- 1+ years Working in a technical support environment (required)
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office - Level 1 support
- ServiceNow, Office 365 and Virtualization experience advantageous.
- Customer Services, Call Handling
It would be preferred if the candidate had one of the following accreditations and experience
- Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows 10
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Net+
Successful candidates will receive exposure to
- All Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Servers
- Virtualization – Vmware, Citrix, Hyperv
- SMB Networking Environments
- Unified Communications
- Remote Access Solutions
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee.
Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.