We are currently working with a Limerick based Client to assist them in sourcing an experienced software engineer who's actively working with the .NET technology stack.
The company has a passion for enabling their Clients to embrace and integrate the latest technologies to bespoke software solutions that exceed their Clients expectations.
If you are and innovative software Engineer with a desire to join a team focused on delivering quality code within an agile environment, then I would be very interested in speaking with you.
The core responsibilities of this position involve:
- Collaborate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of client’s web-based applications.
- Development of client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Providing realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
- Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
- Participate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
- Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
- Provide assistance to quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
- Experience (2-5 years) with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test-Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimization. Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
- Database design and implementation on both relational and non-relational platforms.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).