What you will be doing:
* Install, configure, monitor, and maintain both standard and customised hardware, software, networks, and systems.
* Be able to troubleshoot network, hardware, and software system issues and faults.
* Proficient with LAN, WAN, VPN, networking, and cabling.
* Responsible for monitoring and administration of the backup of company data.
* Experience in installing/supporting Microsoft solutions.
* Make sure that the company's computer systems have up to date Microsoft, malware, firewall, and virus protection software.
* Conduct ongoing assessments of short and long-term hardware and software needs for the companies by developing, testing, and implementing new and revised programs.
* Assess the Group's current systems and examine new software packages to find solutions that drive the Group's business forward.
* Working with our software providers to manage the development of such programs to meet our business needs.
* Conduct training and provide technical support and expertise to end-users in various departments in the group.
* Keep up to date with new technology and computer systems that are available in the market place.
What you need:
* Eligibility to work unrestricted in Ireland
* Third level qualification in related discipline or equivalent work experience in an IT field.
* Experience with cloud architectures.
* Experience in managing the integration of systems
* A highly motivated candidate seeking to develop a career path in IT.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* An ability to work well under pressure.