IT Support Analyst
About this role
My client is a well-established Irish organisation with a global reach. Based in Donegal, they have a requirement for an IT Support Analyst to join them on a fixed term basis to help them with their day to day IT needs. This role would suit a good IT generalist who's readily available, flexible and has a good understanding of IT infrastructure and IT security. In return, you'll get great pay, coupled with exposure across the full remit on how my client uses IT to create efficiencies in their growing operation.
Role and responsibilities:
* Administration of multiple end-user applications and processes
* Administration of multiple platforms.
* Identify and implement process efficiencies
* Report generation and distribution
* Mailbox monitoring and client support
* Deliver Critical Incident Management in line with service level agreements.
* ITIL Certification
* 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar environment
* Good troubleshooting experience
* Strong communication skills
* Degree or Certificates in IT or related field
To apply for this exciting IT Support Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!