itContracting are seeking applications for a Systems Administrator IT Support Engineer, this is a 6-month day rate contract located in Dublin2
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacentre health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Prioritize incoming helpdesk requests and ensure we are providing outstanding service to our studio members.
- Manage the configuration and deployment of workstations, user accounts, and software.
- Improve automation continues to improve and streamline processes.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve technical issues on both workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to resolve complex issues and identify systems improvements that need to be made.
- Document known issues, solutions, and workarounds to empower users to solve problems.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Experience – Minimum 5 years’ experience as Systems Administrator including knowledge of Office365, Windows server, Veamm and Sophos firewalls.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.