My Client are a SAAS company who are looking to expand their Development team. You will be working with technical leads and will be hands-on with software delivery within an agile team working in a highly collaborative manner with technical leads, architects, business analysts and scrum masters. As a software engineer, you will primarily be responsible for converting customer requirements into high-quality code.
• Collaborate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our client’s web-based applications.
• Development of client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Providing realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
• Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
• Participate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
• Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
• Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
• Provide assistance to quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
• Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
• Experience (2-5 years) with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
• Good understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimization.
• Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
• Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
• Database design and implementation on both relational and non-relational platforms.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)